Your journey towards betterment and wellness
As the follow up to last month’s blog, let’s say you have now done your own research on the bariatric journey. You took the time to sit down and put your thoughts and questions on a list, and you are ready to contact us for your initial consultation. This is where we get together and go over your emotional, financial and health-related questions. Here are some of the most common questions we get. Do they relate to you? But most importantly, be honest. At the end, it’s all about you and helping you overcome a life obstacle.
- How long have you been fighting with obesity? Have you ever been able to lose weight and keep it off?
- Have you tried low carb, low fat diets, “Doctor’s Weight Loss” programs, vegetarian diet, nutritionist, fasting, shakes, training system, and many others with no permanent results?
- Are you healthy? What other health issues do you have?
- Are you self-disciplined and able to follow a nutrition and exercise regimen?
- Are you afraid of developing obesity-related health conditions?
- Are there any family history issues that could make things worse?
- Why do you want to be healthy? Do you want to have kids? Want to see your kids grow? Want to find a partner? Etc.
- Are you happy with your self-image and physical appearance?
- Do you want to get off the obesity rollercoaster?
- Have you always been overweight and feel like you’ve lost control?
See? If you come prepared with a list it can help you express all your feelings, and it can also help us understand you and your unique case, so we can recommend the best solution for you. At that time, together, we will begin a journey to change and improve your lifestyle. We have been, and will continue to be, at the forefront of bariatric solutions and have aided countless people on their journey towards betterment and wellness. We would love to partner with you on your exciting restart. We can do this together. Let’s go for it!
So, quit stepping on the scale, and instead take the first step towards change. We are ready when you are.